Sometimes it's nice to stop in the middle of a project, stand back a little with your thumb in the air and check how things are travelling.
I am a lover of stats and I like to share this love with others. Ad nauseam. So instead of another cooking adventure, today I share with you my progress...stats style!
To date I have...
- ...not yet broken the back of the basics chapter, with only 6 of 22 recipes completed
- ...completely cooked my way through 2 chapters out of 114 (rabbit and bread, in that order!)
- ...cooked at least one recipe from 78 of these 114 chapters
- ...cooked 6 of the 15 recipes that have the word "simple" or simplest" in the title
- ...13 chapters that are almost complete, with only 1 recipe left to make
- ...made 11 of the 23 beautiful sweet cakes. Loving that there are still 12 to bake!
- ...not yet repeated 3 of the 9 recipes that I had already cooked pre-challenge. I can't believe I had only cooked 9 recipes, what a wasted book it was back then.
- ...cooked, enjoyed and blogged about 193 out of 656 recipes (I still have one sneaky recipe from last weekend that has not yet been written about!)