Sunday, July 22, 2012

176/656 - Sweet marjoram and mozzarella fritters

Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen! 

Deep frying little balls of cheese is not something I would do on a regular basis, but my oh my what a decadent beer snack these turned out to be. The boys descended like a little pack of vultures on the finished product, each letting out a contented sigh after their first bite. Their excitement may well have been based on the fact that I never usually deep fry anything, however these fritters were so good I do believe they were worthy of said happy noises.

Crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside, I will be making these fritters again for both party snacks and also as straight out bribes for my children when I have some particularly dirty jobs that need doing around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment