Friday, April 17, 2015

434/1038 - Spicy chicken parcels

A few weeks ago my eldest had a little "incident" with my camera, which explains the dodgy pictures I have been posting! Thankfully this is the last of them, with my good camera (and also my peace of mind) having now been restored. My son and I are still on speaking terms and we have a mutually agreeable arrangement in place regarding the $600 repair bill...

It is amusing to me that I had always read the title of this recipe and assumed that the "parcels" were made of pastry. So on a day that I actually felt like a pastry encased dinner I pulled out this recipe...and discovered the parcels were made of foil! It sounded so nice I decided to make it anyway and push back my pastry craving for another day.   

I do love a yoghurt marinade and the toasted cumin and coriander in the mix made it wonderfully tasty. To top it all off, the coriander and squeeze of lime over the top of the baked chicken is a must for the full flavour experience. 

Stay tuned for another blog post soon...with decent photos! x

No comments:

Post a Comment