Tuesday, April 21, 2015

436/1038 - Lemon delicious pudding

Lemon delicious indeed! 

In our house, my husband is the pudding man. The boys delight in telling me that his chocolate pudding is BY FAR the best dessert they have ever tasted. It is a running joke in this house which has been going on for some time. Well at least I thought it was a joke! 

When I said I was making pudding the kids got really excited. Until I started making it and asked my eldest to hand me a lemon. "A lemon?", he asked. "Whatever for?" In his mind, of course, there is no pudding other than chocolate. 

Insert horrified child here.

Once the pudding was made and my children had gotten over the fact that it was not chocolate, we sat down to what truly was a very lovely, and wonderfully tangy, dessert. 

...but apparently the chocolate pudding is still better.

No comments:

Post a Comment