Friday, June 26, 2015

453/1038 - Polish sausage and potato salad

It appears I am on a bit of a recipe roll at the moment! 

There were some sensational pork and apple sausages in the freezer* which I thought would be a good substitute for Polish sausage. Thankfully I was right and this dish was absolutely wonderful. 

A little concerned about some of the ingredients being welcomed by my family, I chopped and mixed them with trepidation; the chopped gherkins for my husband and capers for my youngest. Amazingly, everybody liked everything! 

This was a really easy dinner to put together and I paired it with raw vegetables (peas straight from the pod, capsicum and cucumber) to continue with the wonderful theme of a quick and easy dinner.

Love x

*no I didn't make them, but look out for some sausage making action soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment