Monday, October 1, 2012

201/656 - Mint and yoghurt chutney

A lovely big bunch of mint arrived with my weekly vegetable delivery and so of course I buried my nose in the mint chapter to see what I could find!      

This was the first of the two mint based recipes I decided would work beautifully with our weekend plans. Although technically a chutney, I actually made this with the idea of using it as a dip. It was absolutely fabulous and the coriander was a beautiful earthy offset to the significant pile of refreshing, freshly chopped mint. 

What a healthy and delightfully yummy little snack of raw vegetables, fresh herbs and lovely creamy Greek yoghurt. The boys put away their body weight in capsicum, celery and carrot thanks to this dip so I am calling it a definite winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment