Wednesday, October 14, 2015

478/1038 - Grilled sardines

I guess it's no accident that sardines and anchovies are listed in the same chapter; most people are either lovers or haters of both of them! 

Being a sardine lover, I was in heaven with tonight's dinner, which was ridiculously easy to make given that my sardines had been filleted for me.

The crispy skins were to die for and had me questioning all other sardine cooking methods; until I remembered that we love those too. They truly are a wonderful, wonderful fish.

Dinner was an eclectic mix of elements which worked beautifully together. They included;

  • Grilled sardines
  • Raw veg - capsicum, tomato, spring onion, cucumber
  • Smoked tofu 
  • Boiled egg
  • Mini bruschetta on home made rolls with garlic, tomato & basil
A bit like me - crazy, but somehow balanced x

No comments:

Post a Comment