With renewed enthusiasm for this fabulous challenge, I am aiming to post at least one completed recipe every week until this beast has been conquered. According to my calculations, this means I will finally be finished in 8 or so years from now. But if the momentum really gets rolling, I might start posting twice a week because 4 years doesn't sound too far away!
So...what this means is that I need my foodie community to start stepping up! I have a spreadsheet of the remaining 400 or so recipes ready and waiting to send to anybody who would like to jump in and help. All you have to do is DM me your email address and you will be an official member of the CCC team. With 5 people already on board, I am confident we can finally get to the end of this gargantuan task.
Who else is in??
The best ways to catch me are via email at kateinteralia@gmail.com, or via
Facebook or
Instagram
Let's goooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment