Wednesday, May 9, 2012

163/656 - Roasted rosemary potatoes

These lovely potatoes were roasted in a hot oven covered in rosemary and olive oil and surrounded by smashed garlic.

They turned out just as you would hope, crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Something I don't normally do is completely dry the potatoes before rolling them in the oil and I do believe I will keep up this practice to ensure crunchy skins in the future.  

I had six hungry eyes watching and waiting for me to take this picture and so the sea salt  and pepper were added post capture. I had thought that 750g of potatoes was a very large amount that would create some lovely leftovers, but was foiled yet again by a family who constantly surprise me with the amount they can put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment