Thursday, February 25, 2016

503/1038 - Potato drop scones

This recipe didn't make it past the first version of The Cook's Companion, which is a shame because they were very simple and tasty!

Blending the ingredients, I couldn't get the mixture as smooth as I would have liked but the result was absolutely fine anyway. I think I added around double the required amount of parsley to the mix but we LOVE parsley and I think they tasted fabulous this way. 

Dinner tonight was these little drop scones topped with runny-yolked poached eggs, raw vegetables and steamed rainbow trout. A delicious combination.

We may sound like we eat like the healthiest family on the planet, but I think a small part of me was just trying to make up for the very decadent carbonara we ate last night.

Mission accomplished x

No comments:

Post a Comment