Sunday, November 6, 2011

69/1038 - Parsley salad

Stephanie's parsley salad 'recipe' is not a recipe as such, but rather a list of suggested ingredients that could be added to a huge pile of parsley to make a lovely big salad.

I decided to use some fresh herbs (coriander, mint and oregano) as well as shitake mushrooms, toasted pine nuts, rocket, radishes and feta. If that wasn't enough fabulousness, it was finished with some lovely garlic infused olive oil and a splash of red wine vinegar. A lovely, healthy salad that went beautifully with dinner.

Dinner post to come...

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... didn't leave me wanting to eat my monitor like the photo of the bacon muffins with ooozy egg... that's probably why I have some serious calorie counting to do before Christmas :/ I'm sure it was nice though but left me going "bacon muffins mmmmmmmmm parsely salad.... meh" :) Heyyyyyy.... maybe bacon muffins for Christmas brekkie????????? *nods hopefully* :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on! Bacon muffins for Christmas breakfast...and I will bring some eggs straight from the chooks for those who want oozy eggs to go with them!

    ReplyDelete